The average user, who only uses their phone for basic things such as communication and gaming, probably doesn’t need to jailbreak their phones. However, if you are a tech enthusiast looking to get the most out of your Apple product, then this article is for you.
Don’t get us wrong, iOS is an achievement in user-friendliness and functionality. iOS 15.1.1’s release proves that to be the case. However, it is not without its weaknesses, and some users have taken it upon themselves to fix those mistakes.
Today, we will be discussing how to jailbreak iOS 15 and what jailbreaking actually entails.
What does Jailbreaking mean?
The term “jailbreaking” doesn’t exactly bring up wholesome images, but all it means is removing the restrictions set by the manufacturers (in this case, Apple) on a particular device.
Jailbreaking is done through a variety of means, but the end goal is essentially reaching the “root” of the iOS operating system.
What does Jailbreaking do?
There are several benefits to jailbreaking your device:
- Merge multiple functions into a single command
- Modify your home screen however you want
- Unlock commands that were locked away in development.
- Turn on your device with a touch.
- Modify your device sim’s name.
- Install 3rd party apps that were previously impossible to have on your device.
- Enhance the operating system with new features previously unavailable
However, it should be noted that there are also a few disadvantages to jailbreaking your device:
- Apple will consider your end-user agreement violated, and you will no longer be given customer support for the jailbroken device.
- The cruzingspeed mentions that the potential vulnerability to malware and hacker attacks as jailbreaking leaves openings in iOS 15’s built-in security system.
How To Jailbreak iOS 15?
Currently, as of November 2021, there is no stable version for a jailbreak tool for iOS 15. Reputable jailbreakers such as Checkra1n, unc0ver, and Taurine have no stable tools released yet, but they are currently in development. For simplicity’s sake, if you have not yet updated to iOS 15, it’s in your best interests to ignore the new iOS update altogether.
However, that doesn’t mean there is no way to make use of jailbroken features on your iPhone.
What is BreakJail?
BreakJail is an app capable of “simulating” the experience of a jailbroken app without actually jailbreaking your phone. It’s merely a jailbreak tool finder. This app automatically directs you to a list of compatible jailbreak tools for your iOS system. The download is safe and the app does most of the work for you. All you need to do is find the right app for your iOS version. In this case, you would need an iOS 15 jailbreak tool.
How does it work?
BreakJail is incredibly easy to use. Once you install it, the simple UI provides you with a sleek list of jailbreak tools. Not all of these provided tools will be compatible with your device though, so make sure to toggle the button at the top of the app to filter out the non-compatible tools.
Why You Should Install BreakJail
- Does not require jailbreaking of the device to use
- Provides an easy and vast list of jailbreak tools for your iOS device
- Simple and Intuitive
- Light and Dark mode options
- Clean and Safe
- A handy Jailbreak solution in the absence of more stable versions
While iOS 15 does not have any stable jailbreak releases as of the writing of this article, apps like BreakJail prove that there is still a demand for jailbreak features and apps. It is recommended that for you to enjoy the full breadth of a jailbroken device, do not install the latest iOS 15 update. However, if you already have it installed, apps like BreakJail keep you updated on the status of iOS 15 jailbreak tools.
Leave a Reply