￼How To Find The Right Milk Can For Your Dairy Business
In the early nineteenth century, milk Can were utilized in the dairy farming system. These cans were used by dairy farmers to store and transport milk to clients in town. Although milk cans were widely utilized and the sole way to transport milk at the time.
Milk is transported from Milk Collection Centers to Milk Processing Plants in aluminum milk cans.
MilK Can made of aluminum alloy are sometimes known as milk churns or silver cans. These Dairy Milk Cans are a valuable asset for Dairies while collecting milk from farmers. Milk Churns are available in a variety of capacities and are perfect for dairy farmers and industry.
Types Of Milk Can Be Used In The Dairy Industry For The Transportation
1) Plastic Milk Can
Plastic milk can have a short life expectancy, perhaps just 4 years, and there are hygienic concerns because when the plastic milk can is cleaned and scraped from the inside, scratches are created, which serve as a breeding ground for germs. And also can hamper the purity of milk.
2) Stainless Steel Milk Can
Milk in stainless steel milk cans is hygienic, but they are composed of thin stainless sheets, hence the temperature rises quickly. Due to its brittle nature, it is also susceptible to breakage and cracks during transport.
3) Aluminum Alloy Milk Can
Aluminum is one of the lightest engineering metals, with a strength-to-weight ratio that is superior to steel, making it ideal for milk transport. Milk in an Aluminum milk can is hygienic and a safer way to transport the milk. Aluminum tanks have thick layers of protection, and thus they keep the milk safe and pure. Aluminum milk cans are easier to clean and the easy-grip handle makes them comfortable for any transportation. The Aluminum milk can is free from any bacterial growth, thus maintaining the utmost purity of milk.
Why Are Aluminum Milk Can Better?
It maintains the freshness of milk products throughout transportation. Alfa-Laval seamless Aluminum Milk Can demand is constantly expanding today. Because they combine the following advantages in a unique look:
- Monoblock Design for Hygiene made from a single piece of aluminum, these milk cans are seamless, preventing the spoiling of their contents.
- The tight-fitting lids prevent spillage and protect liquids from spoiling; these lids can be swapped out to fit any can.
- Drainage is simple thanks to the MIG’s special perforations. After washing, you may easily drain water and detergents thanks to the welded bottom band.
- Each can is hardened to 85 BHN and stress relieved to withstand standing dents and severe handling for longer life.
- Semi-hard anodizing, done at 10 degrees Celsius, makes each can’s surface hard, scratch-proof, and corrosion-proof.
- Strong Handles: These provide a secure grasp.
Why Choose The Chadha Sales Alfa Aluminum Milk Can For Transportation?
- Chadha sales Aluminum Alloy Sheets are 100% guaranteed.
- The cans produced by us are recyclable, making them both cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
- These are non-toxic and do not emit odors or taint things with which they come into contact.
- The Can have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- These cans have a lower heat transfer than other milk can construction materials.
- Dedicated customer care executive for after-sales
- We promise the lowest pricing and offer free technical assistance.
- Harmonic Handle for Milk Can which has chamfered bends for longer life.
Aluminum is the most plentiful metal on the planet and the third most frequent element, accounting for 8% of the earth’s crust. Aluminum is the most extensively used metal after mild steel due to its versatility. CHADHA-ALFA ALFA LAVAL INDIA LTD is used to make milk cans in Sweden, and they are now manufactured in India.
At Chadha Sales, quality is not an act; it is a way of life! Each stage of product development includes inspections and testing. Our R&D team is committed to developing innovative and cost-effective goods and equipment. We have India’s leading customers, which include the National Dairy Development Board, government and private milk cooperatives, dairy federations, dairy farms, public sector undertakings, multinational corporations, and others.Before being marketed, these aluminum alloy milk cans are precision manufactured and quality verified. India and other countries Sri Lanka, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Mongolia, Tunisia, Uganda, and several other nations import our cans. In the dairy industry, our milk cans are also known as silver cans.